We've put together a short list of dos and don'ts for brands and creators that'll make your campaigns be the very best it can be.
If you're a brand
First of all, be consistent:
1. Create your campaign;
2. Fill in as many details about your campaign, as you can;
3. Invite creators to send their proposals and start negotiating deals.
Then, be specific:
1. Set clear goals for your campaign;
2. Discuss campaign details with influencers;
3. Approve content
1. Pay attention to every single proposal;
2. Choose creators with suitable themes and target audience;
3. Encourage and guide your creators.
And whatever happens, always stay in touch:
1. Don't ignore notifications from Statusmix team. We'll reject the campaign if we don't hear from you for more than a week;
2. Don't forget to keep checking your campaign. We deactivate ampaigns after a week of inactivity.
If you are a creator:
First of all, be responsible:
1. Choose campaigns which are fit for your content;
2. Negotiate in order to reach a compromise;
3. Produce high-qualit content in the reasonable time frame.
Then, remain active:
1. Don't hesitate to accept invites and send proposals;
2. don't disappear unexpectedly! Respond to messages as soon as you can.
Ad always be transparent; remember, nobody wants to work with bots.
Join Statusmix Right Now!